CVS Health is a healthcare and pharmacy company in the US. It started out in the year 1964 with only three partners. It is one of the leading pharmacy chains in the world and employs thousands of people all year round. The company has the CVS Learnet Account Login Portal which all the colleagues of the company can access. This portal is for providing Knowledge and training for skills.
The CVS Learnet is a portal for learning skills and knowledge. Employees can also use it to view their information relating HR such earnings, rewards, discounts, etc. Another great thing about the portal is that employees can check out the different career opportunities as well as apply for them.
This is a huge company and managing around 8000 employees is not an easy task. Logging into the CVS Learnet Account isn’t that much of a hassle. We will show you how to Log into CVS Learnet in an upcoming section.
CVS is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and the biggest in the US. The company started out with Health and beauty aid products. But it slowly added healthcare products and drugs too. It owns several businesses like general merchandise stores, photo labs, and beauty departments.
The headquarters of the company is located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The Health assets of CVS Health include CVS Pharmacy, Specialty, Caremark, and the MinuteClinics. As of 2017, it has the seventh spot on the Fortune 500 list and the 18th on Fortune Global 500.
This shows how big of a company it actually is. It has to have many employees and a lot of retail locations all over the US. Apart from the US, it also has branches in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Northern Ireland, and the District of Columbia. Next, we will discuss the CVS Learnet Account Login Procedure.
CVS Learnet Account Login
As we have already explained, the CVS Learnet is an official login portal for the employees of the company. It is an easy process to log in and you need to have your User ID with you. The user ID will be your 7 digit Employee ID if you are an employee. But if you are in the retail corporate field, then it will the Network Windows ID that will be your username. Follow the steps below to Log into your account properly.
- The first step is to visit the official CVS Learnet Login Portal from the below link.
- Once you reach there, you will need to enter your User ID and Password.
- Use your 7 digit Employee ID for the User ID.
- The Password is Case Sensitive so you need to make sure you get it right.
- If this is your first time logging in, then you would have to use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- After entering the User ID and password click on the Login button.
Once you Log into your account, you will be able to check all your details and everything we have explained up until now.
Recover CVS Learnet Password
In case you forget the password of your CVS account, then it is easy to recover it. The official Login Portal has provisions to recover the password in a really simple manner. You will find the necessary steps to recover your password in this section.
- First of all, visit the official Login page from here.
- The first thing you need to do is to click the “Self-Serve Password Reset” below the Login field.
- After that, a small window will pop-up.
- Click on Continue and wait. Another pop-up window will open up.
- In that window, you will see various options.
- Click on “Reset Forgot Password”. Enter your User ID on the next page.
- Click Next and you will see some security questions to verify your ID.
- Answer them and follow the instructions.
- Finally, enter the new password, confirm it and finish the process.
This will help you in resetting the password to your CVS Account. Once this process is over, you can Login once again to see if the new password works or not.
Well, that is all we have about CVS Learnet for you. Looking back at this post, we have explained the login as well as the password reset procedure. We have also explained a bit about the company. If there is something that you would like to ask us, then contact us at CVSTutorials.